Since its adoption in 2011, the city, PEDC, and its partners have continued to implement the recommendations in the Lower Kirby Master Plan and Implementation Strategy, allowing for the creation of signature developments within Lower Kirby. Developments such as the below are what makes Lower Kirby Pearland’s most intensive mixed-use employment, residential and entertainment district.
Existing developments in Lower Kirby include:
- Endress+Hauser’s 112,000 SF Gulf Coast Regional Center office campus
- Lonza’s 300,000 SF viral and immunotherapy development and manufacturing facility – the largest dedicated cell and gene therapy manufacturing facility in the world
- America Modern Green is developing the Ivy at Lower Kirby mixed use development– a planned development proposed to include office, continuing care retirement center, retail, condominiums, townhomes and apartments.
- Tool-Flo’s 80,000 SF headquarters, training and manufacturing facility
- PT Solutions’ 46,000 SF facility that serves as a headquarters for PT Solutions and a new warehouse and distribution center
- Merit Medical’s 92,000 SF R&D/medical device manufacturing facility
- Dover Energy’s 150,000 SF manufacturing and operations center
- Mitsubishi Heavy Compressor Corporation’s 180,000 SF office, manufacturing & warehouse facility
- Bass Pro Shop’s 150,000 SF retail location developed by Poag Shopping Center
- Cardiovascular Systems, Inc.’s 46,000 SF medical device manufacturing facility
- Pearland Surgery Center‘s 44,000 SF advanced comprehensive gastrointestinal care center